- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Name Curren$y Godfather To SebastianMar 5, 2013 at 08:52 PMWiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have named the Godfather to their new baby boy, Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz, and it happens to be the spitta Curren$y.
- Wiz Khalifa Speaks On Taylor Gang Projects & "Live In Concert"Feb 13, 2013 at 01:10 PMWiz Khalifa is planning a big 2013 for himself and his Taylor Gang crew. The Pittsburgh emcee is not only expecting his first child, which he will be delivering himself, but also has plenty of musical endeavors in the works.
- Review: Curren$y "New Jet City"Feb 9, 2013 at 10:21 AMKeeping it fresh with his signature, smoked out flow, Curren$y delivers a strong introduction with the title track New Jet City. Backed by a pompous instrumental, Spitta lays it down and lauds about his boss status. From “sittin in the back of his triple black, with picnic tables, twisting up sacks” to making double our life savings, he is clearly on some new boss shit. The triumphant trumpets in the back really help deliver that strong, ignorant rich sound.
- Curren$y Talks "Live In Concert," Joey Bada$$ Collabo, And His Upcoming AlbumFeb 7, 2013 at 01:40 PMCurren$y just released New Jet City last week, which stands as his 15th project since 2011. The prolific emcee sees no signs of slowing down, as he's revealed some of the projects he's working on in a recent interview.
- Chronic Love: The Ongoing Affair Between Kush & RapMay 15, 2012 at 11:17 AMIt is rumored, that at the turn of the twentieth century, marijuana and music were married in New Orleans. Jazz was in its infancy; as experimental art-form it found Mary Jane to be a complimentary companion. She permitted calm endurance and open-minded expression; benefits those creative forefathers indulged in. However, bad press burned in the flames and hatred rose from the ashes. Thereafter the lovers slipped through the smoke and went into hiding.
- Exclusive Interview: Sir Michael Rocks Talks On His Solo Career, The Cool Kids, Signing To Curren$y's JLR & MoreMay 14, 2012 at 03:25 PMSir Michael Rocks, also known as Mikey Rocks, also known as 1/2 of the Cool Kids, is probably the freshest motherfucker ever. It's not even a cocky thing, he'll tell you himself, it's just what it is. But not only is Mikey Rocks always fresh, he's always ahead of the curve, music-wise and fashion-wise. His laidback flow is definitely a good fit for Curren$y's Jet Life Recordings, to which Rocks signed back in October.