- Pusha T & Consequence End Beef To Work On Kanye West's New AlbumJan 29, 2015 at 02:58pmThe other day we saw a picture of King Louie and Kanye West posted up in the studio, after King L received that coveted invite to go work on Ye's new album at his home in Hollywood. Of course you'd expect some of the G.O.O.D. family to also receive those invites, including former beefing partners Pusha T and Cons.
- Joe Budden & Consequence Squash BeefApr 24, 2014 at 10:38pmRemember last year, when Consequence took a cheap shot at the back of Joe Budden's head on VH1's Love & Hip-Hop reunion? Well, not much has been heard about that incident since, and that's because it may not have been that serious after all. The two rappers ran into each other a NY gentlemens club the other night and have apparently squashed their beef.
- Joe Budden Talks About His Drug Addiction & Feud With ConsequenceMay 11, 2013 at 02:48pmJoe Budden has had ongoing struggles with addiction. The most recent one came in a relapse in the summer of 2012, where he used the popular drug Molly excessively. In an interview with Fuse, Budden spoke of how friends like Eminem helped him get through his problems, as well as his issues with Consequence.
- Consequence Smacks Joe Budden During Love & Hip Hop Reunion [Update: Joe Budden Speaks On Incident]Mar 12, 2013 at 09:19pmConsequence certainly doesn't have the image his cousin Q-Tip has. It seems he got a bit frustrated today during a taped reunion of the reality TV series Love & Hip Hop New York. After the taping, he took to Twitter to proudly announce that he'd "smacked the shit of out of" his "co-star" Joe Budden. But Budden claims that Cons attacked him from behind, and was quickly put in his place by Tahiry Jose.
- Joe Budden Talks On Approaching ConsequenceFeb 13, 2013 at 12:19pmJoe Budden may be soft-spoken but he's not afraid of a confrontation. We saw this when he approached Consequence the other week during a Hot 97 interview.
- Joe Budden Confronts Consequence At Hot 97Feb 5, 2013 at 10:01amJoe Budden is accomplishing a lot today. Not only is he dropping his new album No Love Lost, he's also confronting Consequence on some remarks he made in interviews recently.