About Chubby Jag
Chubby Jag is an emcee and R&B vocalist born and raised in Los Angeles, California who divides his time between L.A., New York, Philadelphia and Las Vegas. Backed by production / video team P.W.I.D., he's released five official mixtapes to date, having collaborated with the likes of J.R. Writer, James Fauntleroy, Erick Sermon, Kanye West, Ricc Rude, 1500 or Nothing, Bink, Dame Taylor, THX and more. The last we heard of Chubby was his November 2013 single "Dumb Out", which featured Cassidy and Tone Da Boss on the assist (he's currently working on a collaborative mixtape with the former). Stay tuned for updates on his career, y'all.
- He built his rep by battling rappers in the streets of L.A.
- Chubby is closely affiliated with Cassidy's Larsiny Family.
- He got his first real start at NYC's notorious Fight Klub club.
- One of Chubby's mixtapes is titled "The Bret Hart Experience".
- He's involved in the ongoing beef between Meek Mill and Cassidy's Larsiny Family.
- Bang Bang Cassidy Feat. Styles P, Masspike Miles & Chubby Jag43K Views30 Comments
- Dumb Out Cassidy Feat. Chubby Jag16K Views32 Comments
- Body Bitch Cassidy Feat. Chubby Jag15K Views21 Comments
- Everyday (Coolin) Freestyle Chubby Jag Feat. Cassidy12K Views4 Comments
- B N Banger Styles P Feat. Masspike Miles & Chubby Jag9.3K Views6 Comments
- Bitch I'm Ballin' Chubby Jag8.3K Views12 Comments
- Chubby Jag "Addresses Meek Mill Diss, Cassidy & Ar-Ab " Video5,097 Views3 Comments
- Chubby Jag "Love Sosa (Freestyle)" Video1,628 Views2 Comments
- Chubby Jag "Hard In The Paint" Video1,016 Views1 Comment
- Chubby Jag "Exhibit A (Official Video)" Video949 Views2 Comments
- Chubby Jag "Shot Caller (Freestyle)" Video630 Views1 Comment
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"3,619 Views35 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,166 Views13 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport4,851 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See11,145 Views100 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,583 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum14,737 Views110 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?9,029 Views88 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby17,230 Views61 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus15,417 Views81 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,325 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works431 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds9,506 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,258 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,597 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,867 Views0 Comments