Chief Keef Songs
- Sorry (Remix)Yung Gleesh just dropped an official remix of his hit "Sorry," taken from his Cleansides Finest 3 tape, that features none other than Chief Keef and his cousin Fredo Santana. Produced by TrapMoneyBenny, Hurtboy AG and Nate Fox, this one's sure to elevate Gleechie Mane's status.
- Fuck Nigga (Migos Diss)Chief Keef and Migos' ongoing feud took a turn for the worse last night after an alleged altercation in Chicago. Now, Keef is back with "Fuck Nigga," a diss track off his upcoming Bang 3 project aimed at the ATL crew. Check out the new street single and let us know what you think. Meanwhile, for more ongoing feud, click here. Bang 3 hits stores on December 25th. The first single, "Fuck Rehab," hit our front page way back in March. Stay tuned as we continue to cover the project's rollout.
- WhereChief Keef may have been recently dropped by Interscope, but his methods of releasing music don't seem to have changed all that much. As he's been doing for the last little while, Keef continues to drop loosies at a high rate. The latest of which is "Where", a high-BPM record that finds Sosa supplying some more conventional raps than we're used to as of late.
- PaperDespite getting dropped from Interscope, Chief Keef is following through on his plans to drop his Back From The Dead 2 project. The album will be available on iTunes tomorrow, appropriately, but today Keef teases fans with the Gucci Mane-featured cut "Paper." It's a GuWop heavy track as he's featured on the hook in addition to having a verse.
- SillyChief Keef was recently let go from his deal with Interscope, and he couldn't be happier about it. The Chicago rapper assured fans via Twitter that they would be given more music than ever now that he's untied, and more than ever, it feels like his endless list of promised projects will be arriving soon.
- Now & LaterChief Keef links up with Tyga for "Now & Later," the second release off of the former's upcoming Thot Breaker mixtape. Produced by Da Brain, the track finds both emcees lightly-singing about their now-and-later women. It's a bit more poppy than the street-ready singles that Keef has been serving up lately, but fans will no doubt find some enjoyment here.
- Start Pimpin'After Big GuWop's team let go the Dun Deal-produced "Stand 4 It" two days ago, Gucci comes back with another Trap God 3 leak, this time featuring Chief Keef. The incarcerated rapper is finding no lack of promo for Trap God 3, which is available to pre-order on iTunes. Trap God 3 is expected to drop tomorrow, October 17th.
- How It WentJust about an hour ago, Chief Keef teamed up with his old partner in crime Young Chop for a new track from Chop's upcoming album, but Keef being Keef, of course that didn't rule out more solo music before the day (or hour) was done. Like most of his recent solo material, "How It Went" is self-produced, and a good bit weirder than his early material.
- ValleyAt long last, Chief Keef has been reunited with Young Chop. The duo, who rose to prominence alongside one another, haven't been working together that much lately, with Chop focusing on his solo work and Keef getting into the self-producing game. But today, they're back with "Valley," a track that will appear on Chop's upcoming album, Still.