Chief Keef Mixtapes
- Finally Rollin 2Chief Keef doesn't always deliver on his promises, but he didn't disappoint tonight, as he's come through with his new mixtape, Finally Rollin 2. The tape finds Sosa rapping over classic old-school (if you're Keef's age) southern bangers, a handful of which dropped last week, including remixes of Weezy's "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" (or in Keef's case, "My Mama") as well as '00s classics from both GuWop and Jeezy.
- Almighty DP 2It's been hard to keep track of Chief Keef releases this year, and Almighty DP was the easiest to overlook, just in terms of the confusing release strategy. The project appeared on iTunes billed as a DP Beats project, but Keef was on every track, as a result only the biggest Keef stans knew it existed for the first little while. Soon it got out that it was one of Keef's most solid releases, and now every Keef fan has a copy.
- Welcome 2 Ballout WorldIf you feel like you've been missing some good, old fashioned (relatively speaking) drill music in your life, look no further than Ballout's new mixtape, Welcome 2 Ballout World. The Glory Boyz Entertainment rapper enlists Capo, Tadoe, Justo and Chief Keef for this DJ Rell-hosted tape. The song titles on here are truly something to behold, including "Miley Iggy Pinky" (an ode to that white girl), "I'm Cover In Glo," "Ape Shit" and a back to back series entitled "Cali Weed" and "Free Weed" (which, apparently, are mutually exclusive).
- SXEW Vol. 2DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Skee and DJ MLK gave us SXEW Vol. 1 back in February, and now they've returned with the second installment, dropping it right in the thick of SXSW. The comp is once again a mix of new and previously circulated tracks, and features the likes of Lil Wayne, Crooked I, Curren$y, Crooked I, Snow Tha Product and more.
- Street Lottery 2 (Hosted By DJ Swamp Izzo)The anticipated, post-jail follow-up to Young Scooter's 2012 Street Lottery mixtape, which includes the new cuts "Chances" (feauturing Chief Keef) and "Running Out Of Money" (produced by 808 Mafia). The tape, which is hosted By DJ Swamp Izzo, is now available for download. Cop the original Street Lottery here, and peep a visual preview of the sequel below. Count up.
- Brain DeadHear Brain Dead, the latest project from Tray Savage , released on Sunday, November 17th, 2013. Tray Savage continues to impress with each new leak, and Brain Dead is no exception. It's strengthens Tray Savage 's already impressive body of work, which has seen positive change over the years. We're most definitely anticipating Tray Savage 's next offering. The following artists contributed to the project: Fat Trel, Gino Marley, Cory Gunz, Ballout, Tadoe, Fredo Santana, Chief Keef. Are y'all feeling this one?
- Almighty SoCheck out Almighty So, a new mixtape from Chief Keef that saw the light of day on Saturday, October 12th, 2013. Chief Keef's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Almighty So has further strengthened that fact. It's a solid addition to the commendable body of work Chief Keef has been creating since stepping foot in the rap game, and we're definitely looking forward to what Chief Keef has on deck. These artists contributed to the mixtape: Cdai, Tadoe. What do y'all think of this mixtape?
- Bang Pt. 2Hear Bang Pt. 2, the latest project from Chief Keef, released on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Chief Keef continues to impress with each new leak, and Bang Pt. 2 is no exception. It's strengthens Chief Keef's already impressive body of work, which has seen positive change over the years. We're most definitely anticipating Chief Keef's next offering. These artists contributed to the project: Tray Savage, Tadoe. Are y'all feeling this one?