Cam'ron & Vado
About Cam'ron & Vado
Cam'ron & Vado, AKA Cameron Ezike Giles and Teeyon Winfree, are a popular Harlemite rap duo most active early in the second decade of the new century. The last we heard of them was the May 2012 single "Dadadoe". Prior to that, they released their More Gunz, Less Butta album and were banned from Canada. They've parted ways, amicably, but stay tuned for updates on potential collaborative efforts in the future. DIPSET!
- Cam attended the Manhattan Center For Science and Mathematics, where he met Ma$e and Jim Jones.
- Vado was first inspired to write by Ma$e, Big L and Cam'ron.
- Cam'ron was shot in an attempted Lamborghini jacking outside Howard University in October 2005.
- Cam'ron formed U.N. with Vado after he suffered a falling out with Jim Jone of The Diplomats.
- "Vado" is an acronym that stands for "Violence And Drugs Only".
Put A Bird Up Cam'ron & Vado46.3K Views48 Comments
Like Shit (Prod. By AraabMuzik) Cam'ron & Vado40.6K Views1 Comments
Ur Killin' Me Cam'ron & Vado Feat. KiD CuDi37.7K Views
Hey Muma (Dirty) Cam'ron & Vado37.3K Views51 Comments
Makeout Cam'ron & Vado Feat. Jim Jones & Sen City36.2K Views21 Comments
American Greed Cam'ron & Vado34K Views37 Comments