- Midwest Relations (Prod. By Nego Trendz) Feat. Murph Watkins
- Avengers Initiative (Prod. By Chase N. Cashe)
- Brownsville Swing (Prod. by Thelonious Martin)
- Untitled (Prod. By Lavish) Feat. AL-DOE & Berto The Star
- Curry Chicken (prod. by Hippie Sabotage)
- Pose For The Picture (Prod. by Fame Beats) Feat. Sherley J
Creative is a 18 year old rapper residing in Brooklyn. He started out his musical career in 6th grade when a teacher asked him to participate in a talent show. Working with two friends, he wrote a verse to Cassie's It's You. They went on to perform in the school's winter production and received positive reviews. He didn't automatically stick with his music but went on to write poetry. Creative picked up his music again when he entered high school. He constantly had lunchroom battles with a fellow MC, Karma P, his freshman year and joined a group called The Renaissance with other artists in the school. They wrote a performed together but eventually stopped because the group chemistry wasnt there. But this past summer, Creative got down to work. He started his blog, a music page on Youtube and began to work with a group Two Jobs & a Hustle. He draws his inspiration from other artists as well as things going on in his environment. Creative in currently working on his 3rd mixtape Creative Thoughts Vol. 2 (TBA). He plans to keep going with his music to please his established fan-base. Download Creative Thoughts Vol. 1 & Category 6 right here on HNHH.