Boogz Boogetz Mixtapes
- C.O.O.L. 2For the past few months, NYC's Boogz Boogetz has been hitting us with tastes of his project C.O.O.L. 2, and today's the day that the full project arrives. Consisting of eighteen diverse tracks, the tape arrives after we've already heard six of its tracks, namely "Off The Chain," "Live," "Feel Right," "Overdose," "American Dream" and "OOH HE HOT."
- American FlyCheck out American Fly, a new mixtape from Boogz Boogetz that saw the light of day on Tuesday, August 13th, 2013. Boogz Boogetz's movement grows stronger with each new release, and American Fly has further strengthened that fact. It's a solid addition to the commendable body of work Boogz Boogetz has been creating since stepping foot in the rap game, and we're definitely looking forward to what Boogz Boogetz has on deck. How do you feel about the production here?
- C.O.O.L.These artists contributed to the project: Vinny Chase, Taylor Hill, Chinx Drugz, Prodigy, Feat. Trae Da Truth, Feat. Jahron B, Feat. Louie Castro, D-Pryde, OB, Twaglord, Drew Carrymore, Feat. Neffy, Loyalsquadace, KB2Fly, Thwaglord. What do y'all think of this mixtape? Hit up our mixtape section to stream and/or download by Boogz Boogetz’s new American Fly project, dropped on Tuesday, August 13th, 2013. It features such tracks as Intro, Goin Ham, Flee .
- Flyer Learning (Hosted By DJ Woogie & SuperstarJay)The following artists are featured on the project: D-Pryde Prod By.Hit Bangerz, Prodigy -Prod By Skream, Big Hood Boss Prod By. Harry Fraud, Loui-V, Hynief, Fetti Boy Futcha Prod By Piffa, Young Jerz, Young Simmons, Don Juan Prod By.Reasonable, Yung Berg, Ksmith Prod By Ayo, Ksmith, Lil Mama Prod By.G14, Terry Kennedy Prod By Felix Fly Society, Lil B Prod By Drew Skillz, Hit Prod By Dee Nucka, Prodigy. Can you dig it?
- Far Rockaway's Most Wanted (Hosted By DJ Khaled, DThe following artists contributed to the mixtape: Ace Hood, Kid Ink, Ya Boy, Wiz Khalifa, Yung Berg, Don Juan Immaculate, Roscoe Dash, Jbar, T.Plezya, Michael Charles, HollyWood, Yung Be. How does this compare to Boogz Boogetz's previous work?