About Bobby Creekwater
Alongside the scores of hip-hop greats to come from Atlanta is Bobby Creekwater. Known best as a former Shady Records signee and affiliate of Eminem, Bobby Creek began his music career in 2004. He has since released more than ten projects – albums, EPs, and mixtapes all included.
He has collaborated with numerous big-name artists and producers including Aasim, P-Money, Eminem, Alchemist, Don Cannon, Stat Quo, Akon, Nappy Roots, Obie Trice, Big K.R.I.T., Lil Wayne, and several others. He was supposed to release a debut album called “A Brilliant Mistake”, executive produced by Eminem, but to date it has not been released.
In 2013, he released a collaborative album with Stat Quo called “FUPM is the Future”, and he is currently working on an album called “I Am From A Place”. Expect it to drop in 2014.
- He was part of the hip-hop duo Jatis along with Charlie Jangles.
- He attended Clark Atlanta University for one year but left to pursue a music career.
- He received praise around the time he signed to Shady Records from major publications including Newsweek, Los Angeles Times, and New York Daily News.
- He is no longer part of Shady Records and his song “The Day I Got Dropped” addresses his situation with the label.
- He was influenced by the ATL hip-hop pioneer duo OutKast.
- I Thought You'd Never Ask Bobby Creekwater4.4K Views1 Comment
- Rudeboi Bobby Creekwater2.6K Views3 Comments
- Crack A Bottle (Remix) Ca$his Feat. Ca$his & Bobby Creekwater1.2K Views0 Comments
- Airborne Bobby Creekwater Feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Killer Mike85 Views0 Comments
- Girls Love Lauryn Bobby Creekwater73 Views2 Comments
- A Place I Used To Know / Brand New Creek Bobby Creekwater55 Views4 Comments