Black Milk News
- Black Milk Announces "Play Like Hell" Tour DatesFeb 23, 2015 at 01:35pmBlack Milk has proved himself as one of the most consistent artists out of Detroit over the last few years, and he's looking to translate his lush sample work to the stage in a new way this year. With the announcement of the "Play Like Hell" tour, the producer will be making his way through North America, recreating his records with live instrumentation from live band Nat Tuner.He's also recruited a couple of friends to help him out along the way, with Fashawn, Mos Def, and Lyrics Born joining him on select dates. Check out the full schedule below.
- A-Trak, Black Milk & More Remember J Dilla On His BirthdayFeb 7, 2015 at 11:07amJames Dewitt Yancey, AKA Jay Dee, AKA J Dilla would have turned 41 today. One of the most influential producers of modern hip-hop and soul, he was a musical genius, inspiring artists in all genres of music with his ability to make the most perfect beats.
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below"Oct 21, 2014 at 10:07amDetroit staple Black Milk returns today with a stream of his fifth studio album, If There's A Hell Below, which follows up last year's effort No Poison, No Paradise.
- Black Milk "If There's A Hell Below" Release Date & Cover Art [Update: Tracklist Revealed]Sep 17, 2014 at 01:52pmDetroit's Black Milk is coming back to the scene with his sixth studio album If There's A Hell Below. The release follows last year's critically acclaimed No Poison No Paradise, which included guest appearances from the likes of Black Thought and Dwele among others.
- Stream Black Milk's "Glitches In The Break" EP In Its EntiretyMar 3, 2014 at 12:00pmDetroit, Michigan producer / emcee Black Milk is offering a stream of his new self-produced Glitches In The Break EP a day before it's official release. The project consists of nine previously unreleased tracks and features guest appearances from fellow Motor City spitters Guilty Simpson and Fat Ray.
- Underrated Audio: February 1- February 7Feb 8, 2014 at 03:06pmUnderrated Audio aims to provide you with some dope looks from the last seven days, that flew under most peoples' radars. While they may have received front-page placement on HNHH, they didn't get as many views as they deserve, so we shine a little more light on them right here. This week we seem to accidentally have a MidWest theme going on, with tracks from various Detroit and Chicago natives, and one lone record from a Bay Area OG, Andre Nickatina. Click through the images above and let us know which record you had on repeat all week long in the comments.
- Stream Black Milk's "No Poison, No Paradise" In Its EntiretyOct 11, 2013 at 12:28pmWe haven't heard a proper full length from Detroit rapper/producer Black Milk since 2010's Album Of The Year. While we've had some collaborative efforts with Danny Brown, Sean price, and Guilty Simpson to tide us over, Milk is now back with a brand new solo project.