About Amir Obe (Phreshy Duzit)
For those unfamiliar, Amir Obé is an emerging artist of the Neighborhood PHCK$ collective who divides his time between Detroit and Brooklyn. Formerly known as Phreshy Duzit, his goal in hip-hop is to "make a career out of it, have creative control and make sure everybody on the team establishes themselves".
The last we heard of Obé was his March 2014, NYLZ-produced single "Jay Z, Kanye, Esco", the first offering from his upcoming Detrooklyn mixtape. Stay tuned.
For more information, hit up phreshyduzit.com.
- Amir Obé was born in Brooklyn and raised in Detroit.
- Amir was briefly signed to Atlantic Records - he describes the deal as "bullshit".
- Amir Obé aspires to work with Jeff Bhasker, No I.D. and Kanye West.
- He has a passion for creativity.
- Obé has been compared to Kanye West.
- Brave New World (EP)2011