- Tink Interview With The Breakfast ClubAt 19-years-old, there are huge expectations surrounding Tink, especially as Timbaland, her mentor, has said that Aaliyah (in a dream) told him she was "the one". With all that hype, the Chicago emcee boasts a cool demeanor and doesn't seem at all fazed by the pressure. Today, she stopped by the Breakfast Club to talk about her come-up and why she's gonna be around for a long time.
- Tink Interviewed On Sway In The MorningTink's picking up a ton of buzz (rightfully so), and today she put another notch in her belt by visiting Sway In The Morning for an interview. Sitting down in the studio, the Chicago native discusses her upcoming debut album, notable co-signs and recent tracks such as "Ratchet Commandments."
- Tink "Ratchet Commandments" VideoTink is on her way up. With a solid catalog of work already out there, and each release better than the last, the rapper/singer has caught the attention of many, including iconic producer Timbaland. At her SXSW perfromance, Timbo claimed that Aaliyah had visited him in a dream, calling Tink "the one".
- Tink Feat. Charlamagne Tha God "Around The Clock" VideoAwww, lil Tink sure is growing up. How old is she now? 19? 20? In "Around The Clock," the Chitown rapper spits like a pro with the wicked speed that she is known for and the creative rhymes that have made her so popular. Plus, she's got a bit of her angel voice singing in there, not to mention Charlamagne Tha God in the background. It's a solid track with a hypnotic beat that you could listen to over and over. Tink sure is impressive and only seems to be getting better and better with time. And look how grown-up she looks in the video! Lil miss is turning into a lil woman.
- Extended Preview Of Timbaland, Tink & Andre 3000's "UFO"Alright, it's official: Timbaland is holding on to some of the hottest unreleased material in hip-hop right now. After dropping a (markedly better, albeit low-fidelity) version of "Movin Bass" with Tink and giving us a snippet of a track he has with her and Andre 3000, the superproducer has given us a longer version of the latter.
- Timbaland Previews New Record With Andre 3000 & TinkWe're not sure exactly what the current status of Timbaland's long-awaited/delayed album Textbook Timbo, but today the producer gives us hope with a snippet from what sounds like it'll be a dope collaboration between Andre 3000 and Jhene Aiko Tink! Timbo took to his Facebook page to upload a snippet of the record, teasing a portion of Three Stack's extremely identifiable vocals, segueing into Tink's part.
- Tink Feat. Seven "Hate On Me" VideoTink dispatches his haters in this new visual. How do y'all feel about the collabo with Seven? Thoughts? Make sure to visit our mixtape section to stream and/or download Winter's Diary 2, a tape released by Tink on Friday, January 10th, 2014. It features such cuts as Fly Away, Treat Me Like Somebody, Lullaby.