Audio Push News
- Audio Push Reveal "The Good Vibe Tribe" Cover Art & Release DateApr 14, 2015 at 03:00pmIn February Audio Push announced that before we receive their highly anticipated debut album (led by the single "Quick Fast"), we would be getting another freebie: The Good Vibe Tribe mixtape.
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah CollaborationMar 27, 2015 at 03:29pmT-Pain dropped his brand new mixtape The Iron Way earlier today, but don't call it a comeback. Speaking with HNHH recently, the auto-tune slinging singer spoke of the way the industry can frame a return from a hiatus as something it's not.
- Audio Push Announce "The Good Vibe Tribe" MixtapeFeb 12, 2015 at 07:00pmWith the release of the dope, Wale-featuring "Quick Fast" in December, Cali duo Audio Push announced that their debut album would be impacting in 2015. Today they were on the Bootleg Kev Show, and revealed that, before the album, they'll be giving fans a mixtape by the name of The Good Vibe Tribe.
- 10 Essential OG Maco TracksJan 29, 2015 at 12:55pmOG Maco is a really interesting, rising star in the rap scene. His music video "U Guessed It" garnered 21 million plays on YouTube since it was uploaded five months ago, and he has been on everyone's mind ever since. While his style can be pinned down as aggressive staccato rapping, OG Maco keeps us guessing. His Breathe EP is surprisingly well-spoken and intelligent, as the young ATLien raps about the recent string of police injustice that saw the lives of Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner and Michael Brown taken without a real cause.
- Vince Staples, Audio Push & Skeme Announce "The Paisley Summer Tour"Jun 24, 2014 at 06:49pmWest Coast natives Vince Staples, Audio Push and Skeme are joining forces for a summer tour which mainly reaches the West Coast, "The Paisley Summer Tour." The three artists are heading on tour on July 17th in Seattle, Washington, and they'll run through Portland, Oregon, Sacramento, California and several other cities before finally wrapping things up near the end of the summer, in Las Vegas on August 5th.
- Hit-Boy Announces New HS87 Album, "We The Plug" [Update: Release Date Revealed]Apr 22, 2014 at 11:06pmIt didn't take long for Hit-Boy to affirm his status as a super-producer, and he's now looking to cement a place for himself in his crew in the rap game. The HS87 imprint released their All I've Ever Dreamed Of compilation mixtape around this time last year, and it appears that they now have a retail album in the works.
- Audio Push Announce "Come As You Are" TourNov 3, 2013 at 12:22pmDue to the exposure gained from their Come As You Are mixtape, Interscope Records have helped Audio Push (Price and Oktane) organize a tour for the holidays. The seven-city "Come As You Are" Tour will be be hitting Oakland, Los Angeles, Scotsdale, AZ, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Boston and New York City. Tickets are available on the duo's official website. Peep the dates in the gallery above, and stream and/or cop Come As You Are below:
- Hit-Boy Discusses Origins Of Hits Since '87 LabelMar 17, 2013 at 10:57amHit-Boy's Hits Since 87 label is an Interscope Records imprint and consists of fellow rapper and producer K. Roosevelt and the Audio Push duo (rapper Oktane and rapper/producer Pricetag). Hit claims there's a "real creative force" when they're all in the same room.
- Full Album Stream Of Hit-Boy's Compilation LP "All I've Ever Dreamed Of"Mar 12, 2013 at 09:32amAs Hit-Boy has been working on his solo rap career, he's also been working on those on his HS87 label. He's introducing us to his team with the compilation album, All I've Ever Dreamed Of.