2 Chainz lets go the tracklisting for his upcoming album "B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time" due out in September.
2 Chainz revealed the cover art for B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time at the beginning of the month while on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Today he follows that up with the official tracklist for the album.
Tity Boi isn't letting his arrest this morning stop him from promoting his LP, taking Twitter to reveal it. The album drops on September 10th, and features all-star appearances from Drake, Lil Wayne, Fergie, Rich Homie Quan, Pusha T, Iamsu! and more. Production is taken care of by Mike WiLL Made It, Mannie Fresh, DJ Toomp, Pharrell, Drumma Boy and more.
Take a look at the standard and deluxe edition tracklists below.
1. “Fork” (prod. by Mike WiLL Made It and Eardrummers)
2. “36″ (prod. by Crak King)
3. “Feds Watching” (prod. by Pharrell)
4. “Where You Been?” (prod. by Mike WiLL Made It)
5. “I Do It” feat. Drake and Lil Wayne (prod. by D. Rich and Wonder)
6. “Used 2″ (prod. by Mannie Fresh)
7. “Netflix” feat. Fergie (prod. by Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
8. “Extra” feat. Rich Homie Quan (prod. by Wonder)
9. “U Da Realest” (prod. by Drumma Boy)
10. “Beautiful Pain” feat. Lloyd and Ma$e (prod. by Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
11. “So We Can Live” feat. T-Pain (prod. by DJ Montay and J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
12. “Mainstream Ratchet” (prod. by Lil Korey)
13. “Black Unicorn” feat. Chrisette Michele and SunniPatterson (prod. by DJ Toomp)
14. “Outroduction” (prod. by StreetRunner)
2 Chainz) (@2chainz) August 22, 2013