A selection of music to prepare you for the impending celebrations of 4/20.
Before you get on to reading, I feel a responsibility as this list's writer to inform the reading public that marijuana is bad. If you smoke it, you will get pregnant and/or die.
That being said, if you do choose to smoke the devil's lettuce in honor of the Waldos, here are a few ground rules:
- DO NOT talk about the last time you were high. Soon enough, these conversations will degenerate into "Hey, remember the last time we talked about the last time we were high?"
- DO have a movie night.
- DO NOT try tightroping.
- DO listen to Freddie Gibbs & Madlib's Pinata.
- DO NOT listen to the new Young Money compilation album (this one applies to being sober as well).
- DO stock up on food.
- DO NOT forget when something's cooking. Only one thing in your home should be burning, and it shouldn't be your kitchen.
- DO check out the following list of stoner anthems.
- DO NOT bitch about who didn't make the cut.
- Hey, hey, hey...
- Smoke weed every day.